Natasha has practiced family law exclusively since 2002. As a drafting and research associate, Natasha offers case support in litigation and mediation cases, and assists in the preparation of premarital and postmarital agreements. Natasha provides in-house assistance to clients in the retirement division process, including drafting and overseeing the implementation of specialized orders.
Family Law Associate
• B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1996
• J.D., University of California Hastings College of Law, 2000
• Santa Clara County Bar Association
• San Mateo County Bar Association
• State of California Bar Association